Friday, December 22, 2006

Luster Studio Brings Sparkle and Shine

"I'm obssesed with bright colors, glitter, fun designs, Japanese
fashion, fruits, kawaii, decora, lolita, little big girls, heart,
stars, candy, rainbows, and everything else that makes the world
prettier!

I run this site mostly by myself. I get some help from my mom and
sister on occasion (whenever I'm desperate!) but otherwise it's pretty
much me. I've got a Visual Art degree from the University of Northern
Iowa. I've painted, done graphic design, sculpted, made clothes,
jewelry and pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I've always
liked making things, and I've had the good fortune to find people who
like what I make."

-Kris


Kris of Luster Studio has watched her online store blossom in the short span of six months. In light of her success, she actually had to close down, reorganize, and reopen to keep up with customer demand. It's easy enough to see why: her products are adorable!

Specializing in kitschy jewelry and accessories, Luster Studio features one-of-a-kind accessories for those of us who like fun colors and designs. Her products range from Sweet Lolita choker necklaces, bracelets, and hand bags, beaded charm necklaces and earrings, to original pop graphic buttons(!), bags and necklaces. My personal favorites are the lolita chokers and the polka dot buttons.

Up-and-coming products include gummy bear jewelry, hair clips, head bands and Japanese sticker jewelry - as in jewelry made from Japanese stickers. Kris also has a collection of holiday jewelry up, which includes earrings and necklaces.

Prices are reasonable and international shipping is allowed - always a plus.

No comments: