Monday, February 5, 2007

Speaking of Felt...

I know, I know - many of you already know about My Paper Crane. For those of you that don't, My Paper Crane is an online store that sells keychains, plush and art. I like it because of the subject of the work: all of Heidi's work is based off of baked goods, or other things found in kitchens - like burned toast! In all honesty, I think this place is adorable. Who wouldn't want to hug a plushie milk carton!?

In other news, I went antiquing yesterday in midwestern Maryland. It was quite an experience! The store was absolutely gigantic, and the cafe sold amazing Mexican food. I'd drive all the way out there to eat their tacos.

I ended up buying a llama plushie. She's not really a plushie, but a stick-llama fleshed out with real alpaca fur. I named her Lulu.

It makes me wonder if I should change my name to Ms. Flying Llama.

No comments: