Friday, February 16, 2007

Tea Leaf Sales



Oh dear, I've been lax with my blog posts. Recent events (like the snowstorm that pounded the East) are eating up my time. I've gotten some time to post now, though. Exciting. <3

I found this site linked off of Cotton Candy Vomit. It's cute and fun and has all sorts of goodies made with polymer clay, and I love handmade clay goodies. Tea Leaf Sales is a fun shop. What else can I say? I really like the accessories the best, especially the cellphone charms.

I have to admit, cellphone charms are my guilty pleasure.



Recently, I picked up a book about weaving, and another about teddy bear making. I hope to post about those in the future! Look out for them!

I may even begin to sell custom bears. (If I can get them looking half-decent, that is. :3)

No comments: