Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello Mango!



Aaaah, yarn. I love thee, yes I do. There's something romantic about a good skein of yarn, don't you agree? It's soft and supple, and ready to be shaped into whatever you desire! I love yarn.

Hello Mango, a yarn supplier in the UK, takes yarn to the next level with their awesome collection of hand-spun, hand-dyed, one-of-a-kind skeins. Most are priced below $20, but the prices are listed in Euros, so make sure to use your handy dandy currency converter (there's one connected to Yahoo! if you can't find one or are Google-challenged) if you plan on buying one internationally.

In other news, I've finally decided on a posting schedule. You'll get updates for sure every week on Tuesday, and most of the time Wednesday. Those seem to be my two least hectic days, so I'll be able to blog then.

No comments: